Find and replace text within a PDX package
You can search for and replace text within the current PDX package, or across all open PDX packages.
- Select Replace from the Edit menu.
- In the Find what box, type the text that you want to find.
- In the Replace with box, type the replacement text.
- Click the Find Next to locate the next match.
- To make the replacement, click the Replace button. Or, to replace every instance of the text, click on Replace All .
Search from the current location Down towards the end of the package, or Up towards the beginning of the package, or All of the attributes in the package.
Mark the Match case checkbox if you want to find only text that has the same capitalization as what you've entered. Mark the Whole word only checkbox to find only the exact word match.