The information Active Sensing, Inc. ("we") gather helps us to make our site more useful to visitors. Any information that is no longer needed for this purpose is deleted.
We collect visitor information using server access logs that consist of the following:
- The date and time you access our site.
- The pages on our website that you visit.
- The IP address that you use to access this website.
- The type of browser and operating system you use to access our site.
- The page that offered you the link to our site.
We do not
- ask you to provide any personal information, such as your name or email address
- track or collect personally identifiable information
- associate gathered data with any personally identifying information from other sources
By using this website, you consent to the collection of this data in the manner and for the purpose described above.
PDXplorer software product
PDXplorer software is a business application designed to be downloaded and installed on your computer. We recognize that the technical data contained within PDX packages is valuable, and must be protected from accidental disclosure or intentional misuse.
- The PDXplorer software Windows installer is digitally signed using a security certificate issued by a recognized Certificate Authority. We strongly recommend that you install only software that has been digitally signed.
- The PDXplorer software opens your PDX file only on a computer that you choose.
If you install PDXplorer software on any computer not under your direct control, ensure that there are adequate security procedures to protect PDX files that you transfer onto that computer.
We do not
- track when or where you install the PDXplorer software
- ask you to identify yourself or the source of your PDX files
- require you to upload your PDX files to our servers
- have access to your confidential or proprietary product data
Special note on NDAs
PDXplorer is not a cloud-based PDX viewer, and we do not — and cannot — know the content of your PDX files. Any non-disclosure agreement (NDA) between you and your supply chain partner is not likely to be affected by your use of PDXplorer software. Always check with your legal counsel and supply chain partners on acceptable use of local and hosted (off-site cloud) PDX viewers and similar product data management tools.