PDXplorer PDX Viewer Software
Open PDX packages created by PDXpert and other product lifecycle management software
The information Active Sensing, Inc. ("we") gather helps us to make our site more useful to visitors. Any information that is no longer needed for this purpose is deleted.
We collect visitor information using generic server access logs that consist of the following:
- The name of the page on our site that you requested.
- The date and time that the page was requested.
- The public IP address of the computer that requested the page.
- The type of browser and operating system that viewed the page.
- The search engine or other web page that brought you to our site.
We do not
- ask you to provide any personal information, such as your name or email address
- track or collect personally identifiable information
- associate gathered data with any personally identifying information from other sources
By using this website, you consent to the collection of this data in the manner and for the purpose described above.
PDXplorer software product
PDXplorer software is a business application designed to be downloaded and installed on your computer. We recognize that the technical data contained within PDX packages is valuable, and must be protected from accidental disclosure or intentional misuse.
- The PDXplorer software Windows installer is digitally signed using a security certificate issued by a recognized Certificate Authority. We strongly recommend that you install only software that has been digitally signed.
- The PDXplorer software opens your PDX file only on a computer that you choose.
If you install PDXplorer software on any computer not under your direct control, ensure that there are adequate security procedures to protect PDX files that you transfer onto that computer.
We do not
- track when or where you install the PDXplorer software
- ask you to identify yourself or the source of your PDX files
- require you to upload your PDX files to our servers
- have access to your confidential or proprietary product data
Special note on NDAs
PDXplorer is installed on your local computer. Since PDXplorer is not a cloud-based PDX viewer, all proprietary design information in the PDX file remains under your control. A non-disclosure agreement (NDA) between you and your supply chain partner is not likely to be affected by your use of PDXplorer software. Always check with your legal counsel and supply chain partners on acceptable use of hosted (off-site cloud) PDX viewers and similar product data management tools.